LMR400 is a braided, low loss coaxial cable. This 50 ohm cable is ideal for long runs or low signal environments. Equipped with N Male connectors. The cable is encased in an orange CATV-P plenum rated jacket, making it highly fire retardant. It also features a stranded outer conductor and a copper-clad aluminum center conductor.
Most commonly used in large building environments and allows indoor antenna lengths as long as 200FT.
The LMR400 cable comes in other styles as well, including water-tight, fire-retardant, and ultra-flex. This is the page for plenum-rated LMR400, please contact us if you are interested in another style. Remember: Coaxial cable attenuates the cellular signal. In order to improve performance use the smallest cable length possible. All cables are N-Male to N-Male, except 500 and 1,000 feet.
- 5′ LMR400 Ultra Low Loss Coax Cable
- 10′ LMR400 Ultra Low Loss Coax Cable
- 20′ LMR400 Ultra Low Loss Coax Cable
- 30′ LMR400 Ultra Low Loss Coax Cable
- 50′ LMR400 Ultra Low Loss Coax Cable
- 75′ LMR400 Ultra Low Loss Coax Cable
- 100′ LMR400 Ultra Low Loss Coax Cable
- 500′ LMR400 Ultra Low Loss Coax Cable
- 1000′ LMR400 Ultra Low Loss Coax Cable
Those interested in water-tight, fire-retardant, or ultra-flex LMR600 please contact us.
*Custom-cut cable orders are final and non-refundable*
|Connector type||N Male|