Voice & Text Plug-and-Play Cell Phone Signal Booster for Homes up to 2,000 sq ft
- Sets Up in Minutes – Simple Plug-and-Play Install
- Boosts Voice and Text for All North American Cell Carriers
- Reduces Dropped & Missed Calls
- Covers 1-2 Rooms of a Home or Small Office, up to 2,000 Sq Ft
- Increases Signal Strength & Extends Battery Life for All Cellular Devices
- Supports Up to 8 Simultaneous Users
The SureCall EZ Call cellular signal booster sets up in minutes, delivering unrivaled signal boosting power without the need to mount an external antenna. The EZ Call features cutting-edge technology and an elegant plug-and-play design, boosting cellular signal indoors for all North American carriers- including Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint, without the need to drill holes or mount an antenna outside.
Dropped calls and missed texts are history, as the EZ Call provides clear and consistent coverage for all cellular devices in 1 – 2 rooms, up to 2,000 sq ft. End the frustration of weak and unreliable indoor cell phone signal with the SureCall EZ Call.
- EZ Call Booster with built-in antenna (includes removable stand and adhesive tape for easy window mounting).
- Desktop Antenna rebroadcasts the boosted cellular signal to multiple mobile devices.
- Coax Cable 50 ft of RG-6 connects the EZ Call Booster and the Desktop Antenna.
|Uplink Frequency Range (MHz):||824–849 / 1850–1915|
|Downlink Frequency Range (MHz):||869–894 / 1930–1995|
|Supported Standards:||CDMA, WCDMA, GSM, EDGE, HSPA+, EVDO and all cellular standards|
|Input/Output Impedance:||50 Ohm / 75 Ohm|
|Maximum Gain:||72 dB|
|Noise Figure:||7 dB|
|AC Input:||110V, 50/60 Hz|
|Maximum Output Power:||1 Watt EIRP|
|Cable:||RG-6 (50 feet)|
|Dimensions:||13 in. Diameter|
|Weight:||3 lb. 2 oz.|